Teen Homeschool Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blog Request Topic

Go down

Official Blog Request Topic Empty Official Blog Request Topic

Post by Starry Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:24 pm

Right. If you want a blog, fill out the blog-request form below and post it in this topic. One of the admins will create your blog as soon as possible.

Blog-Request Form

Blog name:
Description:
Privacy settings:
People from the old THT only: Do you want your blog posts moved to your new blog? :

Form explanations.

Blog name is...um...the name of your blog. I'd prefer if you'd keep the name short -- under fifty characters or so. If you don't want any special name for it, we'll just call it [Your name]'s Blog. (i.e. Starry's Blog, Sokar's Blog, etc).

Description is just a short description of your blog. An example would be "Starry's Blog: The blog of life, the universe, and everything." Leave it out of the form if you don't want one.

Privacy settings determine who can see your blog posts. Your options are "public" and "logged-in members." I'd recommend "logged-in members," but that's just me.

Do you want your old blog posts moved? A simple yes or no will suffice. Don't worry about making more work for the admins. It'll only take a couple minutes for us to move your posts, and will make the site look so much more active. :P
Starry
Starry
Glorious Administrator

https://teenhomeschooltalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down