Teen Homeschool Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explanations of Confusing Things

Go down

Explanations of Confusing Things Empty Explanations of Confusing Things

Post by Starry Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:08 pm

Why do some blog posts have two conflicting posted-on dates? Why are there blog posts posted by Starry/Sarent that say they were posted by someone else?

Posts like that were moved from the old THT. The date in italics at the top of the post says when it was originally posted. That same sentence should also say who originally posted it. We aren't able to repost anything with its original date or under the name of its original author (unless, of course, Sarent or Starry was the original author), so we just list the proper date and author at the top of the post.

I'm from the old THT. Where are my blog posts?

They're in the blog post archive, which only the admins can see. Once I've created your blog (which will only happen after you ask me), I'll move all your old posts to it.

What if I don't want all my old posts moved to my new blog?

TOO BAD. That's fine. I won't move them.

Right. How do I get one of these blogs?

You just have to ask. Go to the blog request topic. There you will find the blog-request form. Fill it out and post it in that topic. One of the admins will create your blog as soon as possible.

Where is the chatbox?

The chatbox is at the bottom of the homepage. Click "Home" to make sure you're on that page, then scroll ALL the way to the bottom. There should be a box labeled "Chatbox." Click "Log in" to log into the chat.

Why can't I send private messages?

Have you posted anything yet? You must have written at least one post before you can send private messages. This policy helps cut down on spam. Not sure where to put your first post? Introduce yourself in our introduction topic!

Admins: Have something to add? Edit into this post.

Edited 01/05/2013 by Starry.
Starry
Starry
Glorious Administrator

https://teenhomeschooltalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down